yOUR TRUST IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY
• What personal information we collect from you and how we use it
• With whom (if anyone) your personal information is shared
• How you can opt-out of receiving our promotional e-mails
• How you can update or correct your personal information
• What safeguards we have in place to protect your personal information
• Other information you should know about your privacy
What personal information does Travel z Holiday gather from me and how is this Information used?
When browsing our site, you are not required to provide any personal information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
Making a Purchase:
In order to purchase travel and/or related services you must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone number, e-mail address and the name or names of the person(s) traveling (if not you). We may also ask you for other personal information, such as your frequent traveler numbers. We require this information to process, fulfil and confirm your reservations, transactions and keep you informed of each transaction’s status. If you are making a reservation for one or more travelers other than yourself, you must confirm and represent that each of these other travelers have agreed, in advance, that you may disclose their personal information to us.
If you choose to become a registered member of Travel z Holiday, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to:
- personal identification;
• to complete air, hotel, car, and other reservations;
• to allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary;
• to customize the content to strive to meet your specific needs; and/or
• to make product or other improvements, In addition, we need your e-mail address to confirm your new member registration and each reservation you transact on our Site.
As a Travel z Holiday member, you will also occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new Travel z Holiday services, and other noteworthy items. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these types of e-mail messages. Please see our Opt-Out policy described below for details.
As a Travel z Holiday member, you can choose to complete profile by providing us with travel preferences, frequent-traveller or affinity numbers, credit card billing information, paper ticket delivery address, and other personal information. This information is primarily used to assist you in making reservations quickly without having to type in the same information repeatedly. For example, you can store your airline frequent-flyer numbers so that when your make a reservation on that airline, we may automatically pre-fill the frequent-flyer number input box for you.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on Travel z Holiday. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making it better and easier to use.
Terms and conditions
Service Booking and Payment Policy:
Booking of services is general based on availability of service and its prevailing pricing with its terms and conditions. Payment for booking service should be full and in advance. There is a good possibility between the payment and actual booking time the price may change leading to additional payment for difference in pricing. Our consultant will always keep you informed on these changes, if any, ASAP. Payment for service can be paid via bank transfer, debit and credit cards, UPI, etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Due to COVID-19, most refunds for flights, including when they’re part of a package, are issued within 12 weeks. Some refunds could take a bit longer, depending on the airline.
Refunds for hotel, car, or activity, including when they’re part of a package, are processed within our normal timeframe, 24 hours from the cancellation request. Keep in mind, your bank or payment service determines when the funds become available in your account.
In other circumstances not impacted by COVID-19, here’s what you should know about refund timelines:
- There are airline stipulated cancellation charges that depends on different airline and different fare type chosen at the time of booking + the service charge will be deducted from the fare paid.
- There are also non-refundable fares, in this case there will be NIL refund.
- Most hotels refund all your money if you cancel before their cancellation deadline.
- Some hotel rooms are non-refundable, meaning you won’t get your money back if you cancel.
- If you cancel a non-refundable hotel booking, or cancel your booking after the hotel’s cancellation deadline, you won’t be able to get a refund, no matter how you paid (using points or your credit card, for instance).
If you booked your package:
- Within the last 24 hours:You may be able to cancel and get all your money back.
- More than 24 hours ago:Your airline, hotel, car rental company, or activity provider may have a cancellation fee that we’ll pass on to you.
- Does your prepaid car booking qualify for a refund? Check out your itinerary for details. If it does, just know you must cancel the booking at least 6 hours before pick-up.
- Need to return the car early? In this case, you won’t be refunded for any unused time.
Most cruise bookings are eligible for a full refund if you cancel up to 90 days before departure.
You can get a refund for most activity bookings if you cancel before the activity’s cancellation deadline. Just keep in mind that some activities are non-refundable.
It is our endeavour to instantly attend to any customer complain and find solution. In case there is no solution found both parties shall attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement to any dispute between them arising out of or in connection with the Contract within twenty (20) working days of either Party notifying the other of the dispute and such efforts shall involve the escalation of the dispute ultimately.